Available Now Coming Nov 15, 2006
Brain Boost: Beta Wave
Boost your brain power with the only game series designed to improve concentration by using the "right brain development theory" of renowned researcher Makoto Shichida. Beta waves emitted by your brain are often associated with active concentration and busy thinking. The challenging head games in Brain Boost Beta Wave will help develop your mental muscle so you can reach your full right brain potential!
- Based on Makoto Shichida's "right brain development theory"
- Includes five different types of progressively difficult brain training games where speed and accuracy count: Find the Match, Shape Recognition, Addition, Remember Sequence and Moving Dots
- Two game modes: Training and Challenge
- Each game type contains 4 levels with 20 problems in each. Achieve 50% in Training levels and 60% in Challenge levels to progress
- Identify the correct answer from four multiple choice options
- Score points for correct answers and earn bonus points for time remaining on the clock
- Track your right brain development via training scores
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 15, 2006
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Edutainment, Puzzles
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?