Available Now Coming Apr 24, 2007
Developed by the makers of the best-selling children's title, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, BIONICLE Heroes brings to life the characters and world of LEGO's BIONICLE universe. This brand-new action/adventure title for kids allows players to control the entire 2006 toy lineup of BIONICLE action figures, which features both the heroic Toa Inika and the villainous Piraka.
Battle and explore your way through the jungles, volcanoes, and deserts of the mysterious island of Voya Nui in this epic quest. In order to survive, players will need to master the powerful weapons and elemental powers of each BIONICLE character in order to defeat the Piraka and to solve the challenges and puzzles of this uniquely, interactive LEGO universe. Spanning over 25 different levels and 6 elemental zones, players will experience the ultimate BIONICLE adventure.
The Official BIONICLE video game featuring the entire range of the latest BIONICLE action figure toys including both the evil Piraka and heroic Toa Inika.
- Master the unique weapons and elemental powers of all of the Toa Inika and Piraka.
- Battle your way through the rich, interactive BIONICLE universe of Voya Nui which is made up of over 25 unique levels through 6 elemental zones.
- Uncover and collect unique LEGO pieces that can be used to upgrade weapons and special abilities as well as unlock special playable characters, such as the Piraka.
- Discover secret areas and hidden extras that provide an interactive world in which kids will enjoy finding something new every time they play it.
- Experience the simple controls and accessible gameplay design created just for kids and families.
- System Wii
- Release Date Apr 24, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherEidos Interactive
- DeveloperTT Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?