We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 03, 2009
Rock out as a band anytime, anywhere!
Music fans can now take their whole band and play their favorite music on the road anytime, anywhere with Band Hero for the Nintendo DS Lite. Band Hero takes the fun of social gaming beyond the living room and allows families and friends to play together as a band with the DS'
built in microphone, the brand new innovative Drum Grip that gives players the ability to lay down beats on their DS Lite and the signature Guitar Hero Guitar Grip® gameplay.
This cooperative, family-friendly addition to the Guitar Hero series boasts the biggest set list for a Nintendo DS music game to date and is comprised of some of the hottest tracks from music's most popular artists.
A BLOCKBUSTER LINEUP OF MUSIC FEATURING 30 OF TODAY’S HOTTEST POP & ROCK HITS
• Including hits from Black Eyed Peas, Blink-182, The Killers, Pink, The Rolling Stones, and many more!
BAND TOGETHER FOR THE ULTIMATE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
• First full band experience with guitar, drums, and vocals on the
Nintendo DS Lite
• Play any combination of in-game instruments in multiplayer mode
• Download fan requests from Band Hero on Wii to get all new challenges, cool rewards, and exclusive unlockables
• Use the Rockstar Editor to customize your entire band with hundreds of rocker parts and accessories
• Earn more than 200 different awards that will unlock titles, in-game cash, and parts to use in the Rockstar Editor
• In-game graphics feature an updated art style with more fantastical venues and visuals
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.