Available Now Coming Oct 20, 2009
The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun
Play as Zak and grapple, swing, and soar through 7 action packed levels.
THE SECRET SATURDAYS: BEASTS OF THE 5TH SUN is the only video game based on the hit action-adventure television series from Cartoon Network, THE SECRET SATURDAYS. Players take control of Zak Saturday and his family the Saturdays, scientific explorers dedicated to discovering and protecting secret artifacts and mysterious creatures known as Cryptids. Using Zak’s unique powers and The Claw to battle enemies and swing through exciting environments, players will find, collect and interact with more than 30 never-before-seen Cryptids. Along the way, players can record the details of each find in their very own Cryptipedia. Fun puzzle elements allow players to locate hidden Cryptids and discover new paths as they fight against V.V. Argost’s evil plot to control the Cryptids and rule the world.
• Explore 10 action packed levels in amazing worldly environments, from
dangerous jungles to lost undersea cities
• Control Zak Saturday and use the Claw to battle enemies and grapple and swing through huge, exciting levels
• Multiple playable characters includes the entire Saturdays family and key Cryptids
• Find and collect over 30 never before seen, all new Cryptids
• Fight recognizable enemies from the show including Van Rook, Piecemeal, Munya and V.V. Argost
• Fun puzzle elements allow you to locate hidden Cryptids and discover new paths
• Use the Cryptipedia to record detailed specs of each Cryptid
• Original storyline based on THE SECRET SATURDAYS TV series
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 20, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- DeveloperHigh Voltage Software, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?