Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Tame African Animals, Discover Their Secrets, & Control The Wild Kingdom!
Journey to the heart of Africa where you control the wild kingdom! Interact with exotic animals in the wild including lions, elephants, gorillas and more as you explore the jungles and savannas of Africa. Discover the animals’ secret abilities. Solve challenges to earn new items, animals, and levels. Collect unique items to receive badges. Get in touch with your wild side and discover the ultimate secret of the kingdom with SimAnimals Africa!
• Rule the Wild Kingdom —Interact with an array of exotic animals in the
wild. Tame zebras, rhinos, hippos and more with fun personalities and
special abilities to discover.
• Journey through exotic Africa landscapes — Explore Savannas, Jungles, River Deltas, Volcanic Deserts & more! Discover the ultimate secret of the wild kingdom!
• Solve Challenges and Master Collection Games —Complete goals to open unexplored lands. Unlock animals and rare items! Use your wit and the animals’ abilities to create water sources, protect wildlife, and do everything to keep your kingdom happy and healthy.
• Collect items and Customize!—Your kingdom is full of animals, bugs, plants, and rare items you need to find! Stow everything in your rustic backpack then move animals and items from land to land, customizing each area as you please! Earn badges for completing collections!
• Conquer the wild kingdom with a friend —You and your pal can both get in on the fun with 2- player co-op play! Tag team missions, trade items, and experience the wild together!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Simulation
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?