Available Now Coming Mar 01, 2010
Pizza Delivery Boy
Hot delivery to your living room…hold the anchovies!
Three Brothers Pizzerias are being forced to close and they’ve hired you to get business booming again! Use your Wii Remote as the ultimate kitchen utensil and driver’s wheel to race through hazardous, pedestrian-filled towns delivering pizzas to the hungry customers! Whether it’s the heat of the kitchen, or the traffic on the roads, it’s up you to restore the pizza parlors to their past magnificence and become Pizza Boy of the Year!
• Use your Wii Remote as the ultimate kitchen utensil and the driver’s
• Collect ingredients to prepare over 150 pizza recipes!
• Earn money by making deliveries in a fully 3-D world encompassing three bustling towns.
• Avoid a cast of scoundrels and hazards, including: hungry hobos, student drivers and oil slicks.
• Pull off cool moves like bunny hops and 360 degree spin turns!
• On days off compete in over 35 exciting side missions, like street races, destruction competitions and collecting events.
• Unlock a variety of vehicles, including mopeds, scooters and cars.
- System Wii
- Release Date Mar 01, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Racing
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperAttractive Games LTD
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?