Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
"Clash of Ninja Revolution is the best in its series, and hands-down the top fighter on Wii this year." - IGN
NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution is an original Wii game exclusive to the North American Market. Based on the hit series currently airing on Cartoon Network, this first game for the Wii released in North America includes characters that have never been featured in the Clash of Ninja game series. The game follows the storyline of the television series and takes advantage of the Wii Remote™ in fast-paced ninja action for up to four players in nine different gameplay modes. This next generation NARUTO title will also include all new character animations, new interactive environments and special mini-games created exclusively for the Wii Remote™.
20 available characters – Among the available characters will be fan
favorites such as Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura, along with some others
that have been never seen before in the Clash of Ninja series. Plus,
the characters will have all new animations for the Wii!
Battle it out in one of eight stages – Each of the eight stages will
have two distinct combat zones that allow players to beat their
opponent in one stage and then continue to pile on the punches as they
transition to the next combat zone.
Exclusive content for North America – This game will include all new
game effects, new interactive environments and all new special attack
animations - exclusive for North America!
Various game modes - Game modes include: story mode, score attack,
timed attack, survival, 2P Versus, 2P Score Attack, 2P Survival and
1-4 Multiplayer Versus.
- Three special mini-games created especially for the Wii Remote – Shuriken Throw, Rasengan Training and Shadow Clone tracking.
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 23, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Fighting
- PublisherTomy Corporation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?