Available Now Coming Oct 28, 2008
Petz Rescue: Ocean Patrol
A Rescue Adventure on the Open Seas!
Players take on the role of Greg or Mila, and help their uncle save endangered marine species. Cruise around an undiscovered island and rescue hurt or sick sea animals. Explore the island to develop open space pools, while respecting the environment. With the help of specialists, take care of and heal the many different animals before releasing them into the ocean. Save the endangered marine species and try to help the rarest of them all: the giant Blue Whale.
• Interact with new animals and endangered marine species such as sea
lions, green turtles, sharks and giant Blue Whales.
• Rescue animals directly from the sea
• Build an eco-friendly sanctuary for marine animals
• Take care of 11 different animals
• Heal the animals before freeing them; watch them evolve in their natural environment.
• Pay special attention to: dolphins, sea lions, polar bears, penguins and other cute babies.
• Develop a strong relationship with dolphins
• Meet different characters throughout the adventure and work with them to avoid an ecological catastrophe.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 28, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Simulation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?