We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 12, 2010
Super Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS expands the innovative elements from the award-winning first title with inventive new features
Super Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS expands the innovative elements from the award-winning first title with inventive new features, including an adjectives system and upgraded controls to create an incredibly fresh and entertaining gameplay experience. Created and developed by 5TH Cell, players use the stylus and touch screen along with their imagination to help Maxwell, the game’s hero, solve robust puzzles and challenges in redesigned levels to acquire the “Starite.”
In Super Scribblenauts, players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire, using adjectives to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the color, size, elements, behaviors and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player’s imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience.
• Brand New Levels: Experience 120 brand new, in-depth
levels that include task such as finding a cure for the plague,
populating an office or identifying animals with shells.
• All-New Adjectives System: Create a shy green polar bear or an angry zombie pear! 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviors, personalities and characteristics when applied to objects.
• Multi Layered Hints: Just can’t figure that puzzle out? Purchase more explicit hints at a decreasing Ollar cost over time.
• Universal Feedback System: Visualize progress throughout each level! Relevant objects summoned get a thumb up, while irrelevant objects get a thumb down.
• Updated Dictionary: Summon more than 800 all-new, customizable objects to solve puzzles and earn Starites.
• New Control Schemes: Control Maxwell with the D-pad or with updated and more precise new Stylus controls! Weight, buoyancy, friction have all been reworked to make objects interact better to the player’s input and reflect any adjective that is applied to an object.
• New Level Editor: Create both puzzle and action levels to build your very own custom playground. The unique new template system allows players to create all kinds of objectives for their levels with ease.
• Innovative UI: An exciting new UI gives players more control over gameplay, with more detail on how to navigate through new levels in the game.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.