We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 11, 2008
Fraternal twins Yuri and Chelinka live happily with their father in a small village, but their happiness comes to an abrupt end with the arrival of an ancient evil. Now, with his family shattered, Yuri begins to train so that he will be strong enough to fight when the evil returns. Armed only with their determination, courage, and Chelinka’s magic crystal, these brave twins set out on their quest to find their lost friends, avenge their family, and heal their world.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
• Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana lends the game his trademark art style, combining an adorable cast and colorful world with a heroic storyline from the makers of FINAL FANTASY.
• Players can enjoy a truly cooperative experience with the Multiplay Mode, engaging in fast-paced, action-oriented gameplay with up to four players via local wireless connection.
• A catalogue of over 300 items enables players to pick and choose from a variety of equipment and armor to customize a character’s appearance and abilities.
• An intuitive control scheme maximizes the capabilities of the DS, challenging players to coordinate both the command buttons and Touch Screen in battle.
• The North American release contains additional quests not available in the original Japanese version.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.