Available Now Coming Mar 09, 2010
Use the Nintendo DSi camera to take photos that’ll spawn monsters and bring them to battle!
Use the Nintendo DSi camera to take photos that’ll spawn monsters and bring them to battle! As you win and grow, you’ll collect better cameras to snap more photos and create more powerful monsters! Adventure through a universe of over 100 levels snapping photos using the Nintendo DSi camera. Advanced color recognition will take your photos and generate monsters which you can take and battle other monsters throughout the game. Build your monsters, upgrade their powers and provide increased weapons and fighting power to wreak havoc on your duelist partners! It's an adventure that encourages creative photography, where the photos you take have lasting effects on the total gameplay.
• First title exclusively for Nintendo DSi to incorporate photography as
an active gameplay mechanic
–Use the Nintendo DSi Camera to take a photo
–The dominant color in that photo corresponds to an algorithm that’ll span a specific monster
–You can take as many as 6 monsters into battle at a time
• RPG style monster battles and gameplay are perfect for kids of all ages
• The more you play the stronger you get and winning allows you to upgrade your camera equipment unlocking more options
–Visit the store where you can buy or sell monsters
–Purchase weapons upgrades, armor or medicine for your monsters
• Winning tournaments allows gamers to use their prize money to upgrade their monsters powers and purchase new more powerful capsules allowing for advanced monster collection
• Battle through single player mode or compete against friends and swap monsters via local wireless connection
• Compete to collect 4 types of cameras opening new monsters and new levels
–Cameras require capsules (film) to take new photos that’ll span new monsters
• More than 120 monsters to collect and over 100 different floors to explore
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Mar 09, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action
- PublisherKonami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- DeveloperAlpha Unit Co.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?