We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Apr 05, 2007
It’s Sudoku with pictures! Toon-Doku takes the challenging fun of traditional Sudoku and adds in cartoon picture-based puzzles and multiplayer competition. Younger players will be less intimidated by the 200+ images they can unlock, edit and place on the game board. Three multiplayer modes add head-to-head play that gets fast and furious with the unique Distraction System players can use to thwart their opponent’s progress. Toon-Doku gives the popular numbers pastime a whole new look!
• Total Touch Screen functionality—use the Touch Screen as your paper
and the stylus as your pencil
• Edit Mode allows you to create and edit images for use in puzzles. Send or trade your creations with a friend via the Piece Trade feature.
• Distraction System changes simple puzzles into frantic challenges that involve quick thinking. Each character has a unique Distraction Set. Block different portions of the screen depending on which character you use.
• An easy to understand Tutorial and 10 skill-building Tutorial Levels help you become a Toon-Doku master
• Four single player modes: Stage, Instant Play, Vs. CPU and Edit
• Speed Battle, Adversary and Single Puzzle Race multiplayer modes let you face off against a friend
• Vs. CPU mode lets you practice your skills before they count
• Single Card download for up to 16 players allows others to try Instant Play Mode without having a Toon-Doku game card
• Start the game with four playable characters and unlock five more in Stage Mode
• Create your own puzzles using multiple options
• Start with 18 images (9 pictures and 9 numbers) in a collection that expands with 200+ unlockable images throughout the game
• Mark System lets you make up to nine notes on each square
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.