Available Now Coming Jul 2007
Pet Alien: An Intergalactic Puzzle Palooza
Gumpers the Alien wakes up. He's all alone. He's not at home anymore… he's in a gigantic spaceship! Where is Tommy, his human friend? Where are his alien friends?! What happened?
The whole gang's been captured by the Robotix, who've been hijacking creatures from all over the universe to build the biggest zoo in the galaxy. When they came to take specimens from the Earth, they knew that Tommy the Human would be an easy target. but what they didn't know was that the weirdest aliens around had made friends with him and were living in his home!
Gumpers now has to find his Alien friends, rescue Tommy and get back to Earth…. All five eccentric and wacky Pet Aliens need to work together using their unique abilities to get Tommy home safely. Its time for some Pet Alien action!
Play and interact with Gumpers, Dinko, Swanky, Flip and Scruffy as you help them find their way around the giant spaceship on their rescue mission. Your main objective - to find the way through each level to the exit. That's not easy when each level is filled with puzzles, obstacles and clever enemies - in other words - teamwork is inalienable!
Experience cool action and clever puzzles whilst learning the universal values of friendship, fellowship, sharing, humour and fun! So jump on board and take a spaceship ride with the Pet Aliens - its OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Exciting adventure mixed with puzzles, fighting and action in full 3D graphics!
- 80 challenging levels plus 3 training levels with increasing levels of difficulty.
- 5 hilarious boss fights.
- Unlock 5 challenging mini games. Each mini game saves 3 best scores, encouraging players to play again and again.
- Collect stars to unlock the Gallery in the Bonus Section.
- Top-down view helps you stays on top of the action. The Game has full 3D graphics.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jul 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Puzzles
- PublisherThe American Game Factory
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?