We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 03, 2006
The no holds barred, sci-fi fighting franchise is reborn on the Nintendo DS. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers features all 21 Guilty Gear characters from previous versions in a battle that takes place on multiple levels across both DS screens. Navigate different types of floors and traps as you battle against the computer or via wireless multi-player connections.
• Includes all 21 Guilty Gear X2 #Reload characters, including SolBadguy, Potemkin, May, Dizzy and others
• 6 modes of play including Arcade, Story, VS Battle and mini games
• Customizable Robo-Ky character with various move sets in RK-Factory mode
• Master seven touch screen mini-games, including May's Dolphin Show, Venom's Billiards, and Yo-Yo Polish, each of which allows you to unlock special Robo-Ky moves for the RK-Factory
• Intertwining stories between single player campaigns reveal never before known insights into each character's personality and past
• Use Swap, Tension Max, Freeze and Thunder items to damage an opponent's health during gameplay
• Includes franchise favorite moves like Psych Burst, Dust Attack and Roman Cancel
• 4-player wireless versus matches where the last person standing wins
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.