We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 27, 2007
RULE THE SEA. CHANGE THE TIDE.
Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
• Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of
battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
• Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
• Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
• Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
• Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
• Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
• Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.