Available Now Coming Dec 13, 2005
Bub and Bob break onto the DS!
Bust-a-Move DS brings bubble-bursting puzzle fun to the Nintendo DS. Bub and Bob return to center stage as they fling bubbles from the bottom screen to the top in an attempt to match three bubbles causing them to pop.
In Bust-A-Move DS, players fling bubbles from the bottom screen to the top in an attempt to match three bubbles and cause them to pop before their allotted time is up. Bust-A-Move DS is the ultimate party game that allows up to five gamers to compete simultaneously via the Nintendo DS wireless LAN capabilities. You have to be fast because with each second you waste deciding your next move, the rows of bubbles get lower and lower.
- More than 250 puzzles to complete plus tons of secret puzzles to unlock.
- Strategically use special bubbles like Bomb, Star, Rainbow and the grief-causing Nuisance bubble.
- Compete in multiplayer tournaments via wireless link with up to five people.
- Perform attacks, defense moves and counter attacks during multiplayer action via the touch screen.
- Stock special bubbles and save them for the right moment to get the maximum points.
- Pull back Bub and Bob’s slingshot with the Nintendo DS stylus to control where your bubbles hit.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?