Available Now Coming May 16, 2006
X-Men: The Official Game
Master the Power of the X-men!
Obliterate enemies and objects as Wolverine, using your lethal adamantium claws and crushing brute force. As Nightcrawler, scale walls, swing from rafters and teleport through environments to surprise enemies. Shoot ice bursts and create hailstorms as lightning-fast Iceman. For even more power, utilize fury and adrenaline modes. Become a part of the X-Men movie universe—Embark on a globe-spanning conflict featuring every element of the X-Men universe—from favorite villains to famous locations such as Alkali Lake, plus the voices and likenesses of key actors from the films. Battle fierce enemies, join forces with comrades—Face off against movie villains such as Pyro, Magneto and Sabretooth, plus added foes like legions of Sentinels. Storm, Colossus and Cyclops join forces with you in gameplay that includes melee fighting, stealth-style action and time-based missions.
• Use Wolverine's lethal adamantium claws, Nightcrawler's teleporting
abilities, Iceman's ice burst in team and single-player action
• Also lets you use the powers of Storm, Colossus and Cyclops
• For even more power, utilize fury and adrenaline modes
• Use the touch screen and stylus to activate your character's super move and x-factor, plus grab objects, target lock and more
• Play as Magneto -- a Nintendo DS exclusive
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 16, 2006
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- DeveloperAmaze Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?