We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 01, 2011
Face the unforgiving forces of nature in this epic battle of man vs. wilderness. Disaster strikes Logan James as his plan crashes in the shadow of Katmai Mountain. How long will you survive?
Cabela’s Survival: Shadows of Katmai puts you face to face with the unforgiving forces of nature! A strikingly deep storyline is riddled with harrowing challenges of extreme survival. Test your instincts while scavenging for gear and hunting for your food. Be prepared to face non-stop challenges and the ride of a lifetime through the daunting Alaskan wilderness in an effort to complete a mysterious mission.
• Rich Story Mode: A richly detailed story of epic survival and
adventurous spirit unfolds before your eyes. Traverse mountainous
terrain, thick contiguous forests, and slippery frozen paths as you make
your way to shelter. Injured, isolated and in the middle of a hostile
wilderness, you are cut off from all hope of rescue and it’s your goal
to complete a mysterious mission in this epic battle against deadly
predators and the frigid elements of nature.
• Predator or Prey: Along the way you are confronted by some of the world’s most dangerous predators. These ravenous creatures are just as hungry as you are. Hunt for game and take what you need from the land to survive but be aware that you are being hunted as well. Who will be the last one standing in this struggle to survive?
• Extreme Survival: Test your skill and endurance against merciless cold, impossible terrain and an ever present threat of starvation.
• Shooting Galleries: No Cabela’s title is complete without the shooting galleries. Be the last one standing after facing off against challenging boss battles and heads-up melee battles. Play with a friend in the exciting coop survival shooting galleries where you will share health as you fend off wave after wave of lethal predators.
• Realistic Control: Included in the bundle is the revolutionary Top Shot Elite controller. Ratchet up the adrenaline with the added realism of the hand-held, running and gunning wireless controller.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.