Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2006
Rampage: Total Destruction
Get ready to roam, rage and Rampage your way through cities of the world
destroying everything in your path in Rampage: Total Destruction!
George, Lizzy and Ralph are back along with 27 new monsters that you can
find, collect and play as. Wander through 3D neighborhoods of major
cities trashing everything in sight as you uncover hidden monsters and
In Rampage, players take on the role of Mutated Giant Monsters created by the unscrupulous scum labs corporation (operating under the guise of a soft drink company.) The player's goal is to progress through a series of cities around the globe destroying as much of them as possible in an effort to locate all the other captive monsters.
• Collect Monsters - Collect and Play as 30 different
monsters each with their own unique attributes!
• Destroy It All - Roam through 7 major cities around the globe destroying everything in your path!
• Throw Stuff - Increase the levels of damage and destruction by throwing objects around!
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 16, 2006
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
- PublisherMidway Home Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?