Available Now Coming Aug 09, 2010
TURN: The Lost Artifact
Whose TURN is it? It's yours on DSiWare TURN: The Lost Artifact is a great puzzle game with an appealing gameplay.
TURN: The Lost Artifact is an adventure puzzler with an intuitive and fun gameplay.
Kurt and Camila are two explorers on a journey of mystery to seek a lost artifact. You guide them through rooms filled with various elements of danger, from enemies to rolling boulders. Your main power is to rotate the rooms 90° to the left or to the right. Mastering the law of gravity is therefore essential for your success. Everything and everyone in the room is subjected to gravity and falls when you turn the room. Watch your head! Since there are three worlds with nine levels of about 10 rooms each, that's a whole lot of fun and brain twisting that awaits you on your Nintendo DSi system. And don't forget that turnabout is fair play!
• Entertaining adventure puzzler
• Appraised and addictive gameplay
• Responsive and intuitive touch and button controls
• Great visuals with pretty and various animations
• Appealing SFX and music to enhance your gaming experience
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Aug 09, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Puzzles
- PublisherCreative Patterns
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?