Available Now Coming Oct 14, 2008
FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play
Let's FIFA 09
Step onto the pitch and play a unique football experience exclusively for Wii. Enjoy FIFA 09 All-Play one of two ways—a Wii specific take on the classic ‘11 vs. 11’ simulation or over-the-top arcade action with Wii versions of your favorite superstars.
FIFA 09 All-Play is perfectly balanced for gamers of any ability to enjoy fun, football action.
Play with your Mii alongside your heroes Ronaldinho, Wayne Rooney and other soccer stars created as customized characters in an arcade version of the beautiful game. Play 8 vs 8 Footii Match mode for addictive pick-up-and play arcade action suitable for all levels of ability. Steal the ball and make outrageous shots by simply waving your Wii Remote. You’ve never played soccer like this before! Plus, Footii Party Games called Table Football and Boot It have been overhauled for more great fun with family and friends.
Choose to play FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play the traditional way with all the depth and authenticity you expect from the EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer franchise. It’s what soccer fans want. There are over 500 teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests. Plus Manager Mode debuts with a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures.
- Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique, arcade-style Footii Match mini-game mode.
- A simplified EA Sports All-Play control system featuring the Wii Remote enables newcomers to quickly learn the game.
- Experienced players can raise their level of play using a precision passing system with point-and-play control.
- In depth Manager Mode features a Wii specific interface, dynamic board expectations, and more.
- Featuring over 500 licensed teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?