Available Now Coming Jul 06, 2010
Tournament of Legends
Become A Legend In, "The Wildest Wii Fighter Yet!"
Experience 3D weapon and magic duels against the biggest legends of world mythology. Enter powerful battles with a rich assortment of blade weapons and tons of magical attacks. Dodge giant creatures and even wield two weapons at the same time.
• Epic 3D Weapon and Magic Fighting
–Single and two-handed combat with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
–10 blade weapons, 50 magical attacks
–Unleash a lion, Thor’s fist, Jupiter’s Storm, a nest of snakes, lightening strikes and more.
–Trade weapons with other Legends of the same class
– Master your skills in the Interactive Training arena
–Dodge giant creatures mid-battle
• Massive 3D Fighters
–Huge, fully animated 3D characters.
–Head and body armor damage that can be repaired in-battle.
–10 enormous legends: Minotaur, Gladiator, Valkyrie, Stone Golem, Gorgon, Sun Goddess , Demon, Bronze Man, plus 2 unlockable legends – the Skeleton Warrior and the God of Death.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jul 06, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Fighting
- PublisherSEGA of America
- DeveloperHigh Voltage Interactive
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?