Downhill racing has never seen so much style!
Make the sparks, gravel and dust fly as you shred downhill and feel the adrenaline rush. Do whatever it takes to get ahead. Speed down crowded, interactive streets as you pull off high-velocity tricks and fight opponents in living, populated environments.
Developed for the innovative and intuitive Wii™ console, Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam delivers a new gameplay experience with the Wii™ Remote Controller. Gameplay on the Nintendo DS version features local wireless play and online gameplay using the Nintendo WI-FI connection for up to 4 players. It is an experience that takes you on the wildest ride with Tony yet!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Choose Tony Hawk Or One Of Eight Original Characters: Play your way through over 90 events in 8 environments.
- Arcade-Style Racing: Crouch for more speed, jump or grind over obstacles and pull off all of your favourite air tricks to gain boosts as you race down the steepest terrains in the world.
- Ride A Variety Of Skateboards: Choose from a wide variety of skateboards, all of which have different attributes that affect gameplay.
- Create-A-Skater: Create and customise your own character with the quick and easy customisation menu that allows you to instantly preview items and see them on your skater.
- Play With The Revolutionary Wii™ Remote Controller: Control your turns, balance your grinds and fire off speed boosts – all with the gyroscopic movements of the Wii™ Remote.
- Head-To-Head Gameplay: Challenge friends in split screen competitions and compete in a variety of modes: Race, Trick, Attack and Slalom.