Available Now Coming Dec 15, 2005
Golden Nugget Casino DS
With Golden Nugget Casino DS you don't have to be a gambling genius to tap into the excitement of high stakes gambling. Golden Nugget Casino DS brings one of the most complete gambling experiences to the Nintendo DS. With classic games like Blackjack, Craps and Roulette, plus Slots and Video Poker, you can brush up on your game or start from scratch and quickly learn all you need to know before that trip to Vegas.
• Master a variety of card, table and video poker games including: Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, The Big Six Wheel, Traditional Slots, Video Blackjack and Video Poker.
• Interact with the Nintendo DS Touch Screen: Place bets, check out your hand, throw dice and spin the slot reels.
• 8 different types of slots varying in the numbers of reels, pay lines and fun themes.
• Challenge yourself on Video Poker games like traditional Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker with wild cards and Multi-hand poker.
• Build upon your starting balance of 5,000 dollars and watch your fortunes rise or go south.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Dec 15, 2005
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Casino
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?