Available Now Coming Apr 03, 2007
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Adventure the chocobo way
As a loveable chocobo, players will tap, swipe and slide their way through fables from the Final Fantasy world as they journey to rescue their lost friends and restore peace to the land.
Developed exclusively for Nintendo DS, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales features a fun and enchanting world filled with trademark characters from Final Fantasy. Featuring innovative stylus and touch screen functionality, the game invites players to engage in dozens of minigames and microgames as they turn pages on the next chapter of the Final Fantasy franchise.
Once upon a time, there was a small, peaceful island protected by the crystals of fire, earth, water and light. On this island lived Shirma, Croma and a farm full of cheerful chocobos. Just when it looked like they were all going to live happily every after, Croma brought back a mysterious book from his latest journey. Without thinking twice, he opened the dark tome and inadvertently invited misfortune upon the island. Every nearby chocobo was sucked into the magical pages of the wicked book.
Unbeknownst to all, Bebuzzu, who had once nearly laid waste to the entire world, was imprisoned inside the pages of the book. Luckily for the good guys, his strength was not fully restored…at least not yet. Taking the role of a chocobo, players must rescue their friends while stopping Bebuzzu from regaining his full scope of abilities.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Revolutionary gameplay brings party games into a new era by combining exploration, card combat, minigames and multiplayer into one exciting package.
- Limitless fun after the adventure ends: Continue the excitement by engaging in more than a dozen minigames with up to three friends via wireless multiplayer.
- Test your skills in any of the 23 different microgames that make full use of the dual screen and touch screen functionality.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 03, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Adventure
- PublisherSquare Enix
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?