Available Now Coming Apr 25, 2011
Get ready for the Ubongo experience! Solve as many "Tetris-style" puzzles as you can and you'll be the winner.
What’s Ubongo? Its mechanics is very simple. Just solve as many puzzles as you can and get gems of the same colour. At the end of the established time, the player who has more gems will be the winner.
The original board game is a blockbuster in many countries; where its popularity has taken Ubongo to the highest position in the lists of sales. Why? Because, under a seemingly simple premise, an extremely entertaining game hides...You may always want to play just one more time!
• History Mode
–In this mode you’ll take the rol of Kanu and should defeat the followers of evil Rifictus winning them in Ubongo's games. There are locations placed in the desert, in jungles, in mountains covered with snow… If you win the games, you will be advancing in the game up to reaching the final goal: the clash with Rifictus for the recovery of the last gem that will bring the salvation to Kanus’ people.
• Quick Game
–Find here Ubongo's quick games.
• Time Attack
–In this mode you should focus your efforts on the clock… as the key is to get a high number of gems within a time limit! So here it will be important to have a good strategy in order to get the gems as soon as possible.
• Multiplayer Mode
–Challenge your friends in this Wireless Multiplayer Mode.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 25, 2011
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Puzzles, Strategy
- PublisherKorner Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?