Major League Baseball 2K9
Major League Baseball 2K9 captures the essence of baseball down to some
of the most minute, player- specific details including batting stances,
pitching windups and signature swings. 2K Sports has gone above and
beyond the call of duty to deliver this in true major league fashion.
Additionally, gameplay enhancements in pitching, batting, fielding and
baserunning promise this year’s installment to be user-friendly and
enjoyable for rookies or veterans. New commentary and presentation
provide the icing to this ultimate baseball experience. If you really
want to Play Ball this is the game for you.
- Pinpoint Pitching – Use the Wii Remote to control every pitch. A flick of the Wii Remote, as you pitch, will increase velocity and movement on your pitches.
- Precise Hitting – Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for total control of your hitting. The Wii Remote allows you to place your hits in relation to your swing timing, swing speed and swing angle.
- Signature Style – Individual MLB player-specific batting stances, step-ins, step-outs, home run celebrations, windups and deliveries create a real life game experience.
- New Broadcast Team – Gary Thorne provides the play by play calls alongside color analyst Steve Phillips giving more depth and realism for a true-to-life conversational broadcast. With improved sound effects including real time crowd noise you’ll feel like you’re actually sitting in the park.
- New 2K Beats – Featuring Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Coheed & Cambria, Ted Nugent, SR-71, The Romantics, Boys Like Girls, and Europe.