We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
Soothe the stricken beasts.
Aunt Lucy, a veterinarian at a world-famous zoo, invites you to intern for the summer. With her help, you’ll treat a variety of exotic animals from around the world as you learn how to read body language, soothe animals, perform thorough examinations and treat them so they can return to their zoo habitats healthy!
Begin with 10 wild animal species including: jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, kangaroo, lion, eagle, cobra and the endangered fossa. Identify and treat their ailments while checking vital signs and learning how to calm your stressed patients. Use the Touch Screen and stylus to tackle challenging medical minigames, including: administering injections, applying ointment, bandaging appendages, pulling teeth, X-raying organs and much more.
- Explore the amazing world of animals and learn about animal care, and endangered and exotic species. Budding vets can become experts on their favorites!
- Use the Touch Screen and stylus in medical mini games to treat varied illnesses.
- Administer injections, apply ointment, pull teeth, remove deadly microbes, X Ray organs and much more!
- Treat 40 different patients from the bird, mammal and reptile families. Start with 10 unlocked animals including: eagle, kangaroo, jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, male lion, fossa and cobra.
- Discover how best to calm stressed species through soothing touch.
- Develop new skills via observation, problem solving and motor control that help you successfully decipher a patient’s body language, perform a thorough examination and then determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Consult the Doctor’s Observational Computerized Clipboard (DOCC) to learn what's ailing your patient while checking vital signs and statistics.
- Get help from, or help a friend in, 2-player cooperative multiplayer!
- Earn award plaques for your trophy room as you become an expert vet.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.