We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2007
Soothe the stricken beasts.
Aunt Lucy, a veterinarian at a world-famous zoo, invites you to intern for the summer. With her help, you’ll treat a variety of exotic animals from around the world as you learn how to read body language, soothe animals, perform thorough examinations and treat them so they can return to their zoo habitats healthy!
Begin with 10 wild animal species including: jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, kangaroo, lion, eagle, cobra and the endangered fossa. Identify and treat their ailments while checking vital signs and learning how to calm your stressed patients. Use the Touch Screen and stylus to tackle challenging medical minigames, including: administering injections, applying ointment, bandaging appendages, pulling teeth, X-raying organs and much more.
- Explore the amazing world of animals and learn about animal care, and endangered and exotic species. Budding vets can become experts on their favorites!
- Use the Touch Screen and stylus in medical mini games to treat varied illnesses.
- Administer injections, apply ointment, pull teeth, remove deadly microbes, X Ray organs and much more!
- Treat 40 different patients from the bird, mammal and reptile families. Start with 10 unlocked animals including: eagle, kangaroo, jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, male lion, fossa and cobra.
- Discover how best to calm stressed species through soothing touch.
- Develop new skills via observation, problem solving and motor control that help you successfully decipher a patient’s body language, perform a thorough examination and then determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Consult the Doctor’s Observational Computerized Clipboard (DOCC) to learn what's ailing your patient while checking vital signs and statistics.
- Get help from, or help a friend in, 2-player cooperative multiplayer!
- Earn award plaques for your trophy room as you become an expert vet.