Don King Boxing
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR BOXING EXPERIENCE with the Wii Balance Board!
2K Sports, in collaboration with legendary promoter Don King, brings you
an unprecedented look into the sport of professional boxing. Feel what
it's like to be a real PRO boxer in your very own living room with the
Wii Balance Board. Duck and dodge blows and throw counter punches with
both hands, all while trying to maintain your center of balance on the
Wii Balance Board. Add to that over 20 actual licensed boxers, a deep
career mode, and an intuitive multiplayer split screen mode, and you’ve
got a gaming experience that immerses players into the sport of boxing
like never before.
- Step into the ring with the Wii Balance Board*: Throw jabs, hooks, uppercuts and KO punches with both hands - all while ducking and dodging blows on the Wii Balance Board.
- REAL Licensed Boxers and Venues: Fight with or against over 20 licensed boxers in real life venues like Madison Square Garden, Boardwalk Hall, and Trump Taj Majal.
- Immersive 3D Boxing Action: Experience epic 3D boxing action on Wii as every head and body shot delivered draws you further into each match through an immersive, in-your-face first person camera system.
- Break a Sweat: Play fun mini-games to earn fitness points and track your progress with a Fitness Chart and in-game calendar, all of which help improve your boxer’s stats.
- Live the Life of a Pro Boxer: Live out the rags-to-riches underdog story of “The Kid” in the deep career mode. From his start at a local boxing gym to his rise as an international star, you experience both the splendors and hard knocks of professional boxing.
- Go Toe-to-Toe against Friends: Using a first person split screen display, friends or foes can box against each other with the same menacing proximity found in the actual ring.
- Train Like a Pro: Utilize a unique tutorial mode that employs many of the training exercises and techniques used by boxing’s best to develop the true skills necessary dominate the ring.
- Wii Balance Board optional and not required for play.