We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 22, 2010
Play as Goku and his friends in search of the seven mystical Dragon Balls!
Jump into the world of Dragon Ball and play as Goku and his friends in search of the seven mystical Dragon Balls! Dragon Ball: Origins 2 is an all-new action-adventure game encompassing Goku’s battle against the Red Ribbon Army featuring a humorous and memorable story taken from the original anime series. Battle alone or with a friend on Goku’s continuing quest with engaging controls and a fun mix of fierce fighting, dynamic action, exploration and puzzles!
• Face off against the Red Ribbon Army – Relive the Red Ribbon Army Saga
and experience all the key events from the original anime series through
eight different multi-level episodes. A private army led by Commander
Red, the Red Ribbon Army has soldiers all over the world in search of
the enchanted Dragon Balls. Even now, their shadow looms over Goku as he
sets off unaware of what lies in wait…
• Play as Multiple Characters – Fight not only as Goku, but also a variety of familiar faces that he encounters as his journey progresses, including Krillin, Bulma, Yamcha and more, each with their own abilities and power-ups.
• Experience the Ultimate Dragon Ball Action – A challenging mix of action and exploration requires Goku and friends to use a wide range of skills to solve puzzles, find treasure chests, and defeat armies of skilled opponents. Advance to collect a variety of tools, items, figurines and other valuables that can help you on your journey. Use either standard controls or the stylus to control Goku and unleash aerial attacks, land devastating combos and interact with the environment.
• Get the Best View – A situation-based camera adapts with the changing gameplay to bring players closer to the action. An overhead view allows players a broad perspective as they jump, swing and charge through forests, underwater areas and more. Meanwhile, key boss battles switch to side-view to emphasize the signature fighting style of the Dragon Ball series.
• Co-op Gameplay – Team up with a friend via a wireless local connection and conquer a series of intense multiplayer battles against unique and powerful rivals. Play through the single player adventure to unlock additional multiplayer stages, including challenging boss fights, as you make your way to the top of Survival Tower.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.