We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2005
Everyone's favorite blue dude with 'tude, Sonic the Hedgehog, blasts his way onto the Nintendo DS and takes high-speed action gaming to a whole new level … literally! Sonic pairs up with royalty - Queen, Blaze the Cat - from another dimension to save the universe from utter destruction. Sonic Rush takes full advantage of the dual screens on the Nintendo DS system to deliver a frenetic adventure with dizzying dives, near vertical curves, extreme jumps, brain-twisting loops and more!
• Sonic pairs up with a new female lead. Play as either Sonic the
Hedgehog or Blaze the Cat!
• Parallel universes collide. The storylines and outcomes differ keeping you in suspense for double the fun.
• Boss battles! Your fate is 'touch 'n go' with Bosses charging you from all directions and now on two screens!
• A new arch nemesis threatens the world. Dr. Eggman times two! Beware!
• Fully utilizes Dual Screens. Long steep dives across both top and bottom screens, super high jumps, huge loops and more!
• 2D AND 3D action brings graphic depth and intense gameplay.
• Touch Screen technology adds to the fun.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.