We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 23, 2010
BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH YOUR PERFECT PONY!
Welcome back to the stables with Pony Friends™ 2. Pony Friends 2 allows players the chance to create their perfect Pony and take part in fun activities. Featuring 12 Pony breeds (4 new breeds) players can customise every aspect of its appearance, along with its own unique
personality. Players can choose all their Pony’s accessories and even design some of their own.
Taking special care of their Pony to keep it clean and healthy, players can take it on trail rides across different landscapes and environments. Grab the reins, photograph wildlife and unlock a whole host of secrets on your journey.
Pony Friends 2 features an exciting and energetic competitive mode: players can compete in races and trick competitions alone or with a friend.
Players can trade ponies and even talk to their Ponies.
• Race, compete and trade with your friends. Enter race and trick
competitions and win lots of trophies. Experience multiplayer racing and
• Explore 25 diverse trails, befriend wild ponies and photograph wildlife to discover secrets. Take the reins and ride your pony on a range of trails and through open areas, alone or with a friend.
• Photograph many different wild animals and earn the friendship of wild ponies.
• Earn new accessories and create a special look for your Pony. Choose and personalize your ponies and everything else to just how you like it!
• Groom and take care of your Pony to keep it clean and happy.
• Discover the Pony Friends world and get to know your ponies at your own pace.There is always something new to explore.
• Talk to your pony; watch how it responds to your voice!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.