Available Now Coming March 2010
The Daring Game for Girls
Unleash the Daring Girl in You!
Based on the best-selling The Daring Book for Girls series comes a fun, interactive adventure that celebrates the independent female spirit. Earn essential gear as you explore, play, learn and make new friends. Whether it’s rafting the Amazon, climbing Mt. McKinley or embarking on an African Safari, all of the inspiring activities within are designed especially for daring girls like you!
• Based on the best-selling, how-to book, The Daring Book for Girls
• A fun and informative adventure with 3 distinct environments and numerous mini-game challenges to earn gear, inventory and collectibles
• Choose between 2 modes - Move through the main adventure or cut straight to your favorite mini-games to try and set a new high score
• Pick from one of several character models with a wide range of ethnicities and features
• Play a variety of thrilling games and activities like freeze tag, double dutch, basketball, spy games, building a camp fire and cave exploring
• Test your entrepreneurial spirit by selling goods and lemonade at your own corner stand and use your profits to purchase new activities and expand on existing ones at neighborhood stores
• Learn educational facts about famous women in history and then excel in Pop Quizzes
• Make in-game friends by giving out friendship bracelets, friendship pins, flowers, or other crafted items
• Become a true Daring girl by earning all 6 types of Daring Girl Badges like Girl Lore, Life Skills and World Knowledge
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?