Available Now Coming Dec 16, 2008
Deer Drive meshes hunting simulation with arcade style pick-up-and-play action and pacing for an exciting gaming experience. Deer Drive is the first deer hunting game that features two-player simultaneous play. Additionally, Deer Drive features a multitude of game play modes, including four player party mode, true-to-life sound effects, passive and aggressive prey, and a slew of hunting weapons.
Challenging for casual and hard-core players alike Ethical hunting integral to the game
- Featuring an arcade-style multiplayer hunting game for the first time on Wii.
- Pick-Up-And-Play - Lock, load, and take down some bucks. Just be ready to defend yourself from aggressive mountain lions, bears, charging moose and other dangerous situations
- Multiplayer - Play head-to-head with a friend or with up to four players in Party Mode
- Optimized to work with Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper accessory
- Changing weather creates dynamic hunting conditions over varied terrain
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 16, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Hunting
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?