Available Now Coming Feb 18, 2008
FIFA Street 3
FIFA Street 3 from EA SPORTS BIG™ brings to life soccer superstars from around the world as stylized action heroes in the ultimate arcade soccer experience for the Nintendo DS™.
FIFA Street 3 creates a fast-paced and larger-than-life arcade soccer experience which places the game’s biggest stars in exotic locales around the world. Hit the streets with some of the best Pro Players and experience all the style and attitude of street soccer. Featuring the world’s best players representing 18 of the top international teams, each player has been rendered into a stylized caricature with heroic qualities. Decked out in authentic training kits and street wear, every player boasts their own, distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match.
With the all new FIFA Street 3 Touch Screen control scheme you can control all aspects of your team’s performance from passing and shooting to more advanced moves like juggling, headers and bicycle kicks .Use the stylus and simple button controls to seamlessly combine moves together between players to execute rewarding combos – providing you with tons of different ways to showcase your street skills. Fill up your Gamebreaker bar and trigger Touch Screen controlled team trick moments to increase your chances of scoring a goal.
FIFA Street 3 on the Nintendo DS features an exclusive mini-game called Kick Ups that will challenge you to keep the ball in the air and test your ball juggling skills.
Build your team around your favourite player in Street Challenge Mode, and then take them from Pretender to Legendary status by completing challenges, developing Team Chemistry, improving your Reputation and unlocking balls, kits and a few surprises. Take your team to the urban playgrounds of South America, the rooftops in Asia, the streets of Europe, or a special location in Africa exclusive to the Nintendo DS.
Take your soccer heroes to the streets and experience the revolution in street soccer.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
• New Touch Skills Control and Trick System: Ultra-responsive controls and an easy-to-use trick system give you instant control over your idols. Use the stylus and touch pad to combine flicks, drags and traps to pull off impossible moves and show you've got the skills to hit the big time.
• Team of Heroes: Play with the world’s best players representing 18 of the top international teams, plus a few hidden extras!
• Specialist Players: Choose from Tricksters, Enforcers, Playmakers and Finishers to give you different skill sets and options on the ball, and then make your mark on the street.
• Game Breaker: Fill your momentum meter to unleash a whole new set of over-the-top tricks and electrifying moves to score spectacular goals.
• Enhanced AI: Street-smart players that pass and move with style makes FIFA Street 3 the ultimate arcade football experience.
• New Street Challenge mode: Play in a variety of different tournaments to unlock new hidden street teams, players and a few surprises.
• New Head To Head Mode: Play a best-of series against a friend. Customize the rules of each match for a true test of skill.
• Playground Picks: Assemble an all-star street team. Take the world’s best players, line them up and take turns to select one to join your team. Prepare for bruised egos!
• Mini Games: Exclusive mini-games in a new game mode called Kick Ups will challenge you to keep the ball in the air to the rhythm of the music and test your ball juggling skills.
• Exotic Locations: Challenge your rivals in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from the urban playgrounds in South America to the rooftops in Asia to the streets of Europe or a special playground in Africa exclusive to the DS.
• Interactive Environments: Immerse yourself in a hyper-real world where players run up walls, environments pulsate to the music and your surroundings explode to life with every well-timed tackle, outrageous trick move or unstoppable shot on goal.
• New Online Play*—Challenge your biggest rivals across the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
• Single Card Play – Go head-to-head against a friend who has another Nintendo DS in a Single-Card Play wireless match—even if they don’t own the game.
• Scenario Sharing—Challenge friends with personalized scenarios via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or by generating unique codes you can input into your Nintendo DS.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?