Available Now Coming Aug 30, 2010
Tales of Elastic Boy - Mission 1
Stretch, swing and roll with the Elastic Boy!
Tales of Elastic Boy offers you a totally innovative and unique way of playing that takes full advantage of the Wii Remote controller. To fulfill your quest and save your planet, you’ll have to travel through many lands, defeat various enemies, meet unexpected friends, and solve tricky puzzles. Play either in single-player mode or with your friends and discover funny games! Use your stretching arms to swing and punch, roll as fast as you can, or jump onto your enemies. Based on a very powerful physics engine, Tales of Elastic Boy offers you a truly original and entertaining gaming experience that you’ll find easy to learn but not so easy to master. Whether you’re a classic platformer fan or you’re drawn to innovative concepts, Tales of Elastic Boy is for you. Play in single-player mode or challenge your friends in five spectacular multiplayer modes.
- System Wii
- Release Date Aug 30, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Adventure
- PublisherLexis Numérique
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?