We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 29, 2007
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME THE NEXT POKER CHAMPION?
Do you have what it takes to square off against the world’s toughest players like Howard Lederer, Annie Duke, Robert Williamson III, Marcel Luske, Thomas Bihl and Erin Ness? You’ll need superb skills, nerves of steel and a stone-cold poker face to win the pot in this latest version of World Championship Poker featuring Howard Lederer: All-In.
• Play 19 of today’s favorite poker variations from Texas Hold’em and
Five-Card Stud to Deuce-to-Seven Triple Draw and Razz
• Compete against the amazing likenesses, play styles and signature personality traits of six of the world’s best professional poker players
• Become your own card champion with an enhanced Create-a-Character mode including more variations of skin tone, clothes, hats, and accessories
• Experience an enhanced look-and-feel, with more realistic characters and advanced animations something happening all the time!
• Discover six new themed poker environments to host the action with multi-table online tournament capabilities
• Challenge yourself like never before with smarter AI that actually thinks ahead
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.