We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 09, 2009
Go Play Lumberjacks pits a cast of wacky lumberjacks in four-player competition as they climb, chop, saw and logroll their way to victory! Use your Wii Remote as the all-in-one timber-cutting contest tool. Saw dust will fly from your chainsaw in the Hot Saw; test your balance on the waterlogged Log Roll, ascend towering tree trunks in the Pole Climb and much more!
• Four-player party competition from the great outdoors!
• Five event categories with featuring over 15 individual events:
– Sawing: Solo Cross, Hot Saw & more
– Axe Throwing: First to 1000, Time Limit & more
– Climbing: Pole Climb, Tree Top
– Chopping: Underhand, Springboard & more
– Water Events: Log Roll, Boom Run
• 15 eclectic characters to chose from, each with unique animations and tools:
– Jack, the err, giant lumberjack
– Jill, the chainsaw-toting beauty
– Nozawa, the ninja assassin
– Bart, the peg legged pirate
– Lance, the lumbering medieval knight
– Axl, the 80’s rocker
• Unlock use of your own Mii!
• Wii Balance Board support
• Earn trophies unlockable pieces of gear (saws, axes, and more)
• Up to four live players can play at a time (AI will fill in remaining spots in one, two or three individual player matches)
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.