We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 09, 2009
Go Play Lumberjacks pits a cast of wacky lumberjacks in four-player competition as they climb, chop, saw and logroll their way to victory! Use your Wii Remote as the all-in-one timber-cutting contest tool. Saw dust will fly from your chainsaw in the Hot Saw; test your balance on the waterlogged Log Roll, ascend towering tree trunks in the Pole Climb and much more!
• Four-player party competition from the great outdoors!
• Five event categories with featuring over 15 individual events:
– Sawing: Solo Cross, Hot Saw & more
– Axe Throwing: First to 1000, Time Limit & more
– Climbing: Pole Climb, Tree Top
– Chopping: Underhand, Springboard & more
– Water Events: Log Roll, Boom Run
• 15 eclectic characters to chose from, each with unique animations and tools:
– Jack, the err, giant lumberjack
– Jill, the chainsaw-toting beauty
– Nozawa, the ninja assassin
– Bart, the peg legged pirate
– Lance, the lumbering medieval knight
– Axl, the 80’s rocker
• Unlock use of your own Mii!
• Wii Balance Board support
• Earn trophies unlockable pieces of gear (saws, axes, and more)
• Up to four live players can play at a time (AI will fill in remaining spots in one, two or three individual player matches)
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.