We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2008
Care and play with up to 3 monkeys at a time. You can breed them and create your own looking monkey with his own personality. Watch them all interact together. Use the Wii remotes to take your monkeys all over your house and teach him some new tricks.
• Adopt the monkey(s) of your choice and take care of him: Choose up to
3 monkeys at the adoption center from a large variety of breeds, from a
squirrel monkey to a gorilla.
• Take care of a full family of monkeys at the same time: Help your monkey bond with other monkeys and breed them to create unique families. Cross-breed two different species of monkeys to create fantastical hybrids.
• Train your monkeys: Use rewards to train your monkey and develop his personality. Your monkey can be meek, courageous, loyal or indifferent. Move the Wii remote in patterns to teach your monkey acrobatic tricks
• Customize your monkeys: Dress them up in a variety of cute outfits
• Share your pet with your friends: Upload your monkey to your Wii remote and bring him over to a friend's house to play with the monkeys on their Wii.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.