We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 01, 2010
Tetris Party Deluxe builds on the previously released Tetris Party for WiiWare. With more than 20 exciting modes, online battles, and multiplayer fun for friends and family, it’s a must-have for Tetris and puzzle fans. Also available on Nintendo DS!
• Take advantage of the unique point-and-shoot capabilities of the Wii
Remote, or enjoy the nostalgic feel of the Classic Controller.
• Use the Wii Balance Board in specially-marked modes. Lean left and right to move the Tetriminos left or right; lean forward or backwards to increase the drop speed; squat to rotate them!
• Use the Wii Wheel to steer your way through the many levels of Stage Racer.
• With Wii Speak, chat with up to 3 other friends within the Wi-Fi Battle lobby.
• Play with up to 5 other players via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
• Play with your own Mii to personalize the overall gaming experience.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.