We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 15, 2010
Celebrate the joy of play in Toy Story 3: The Video Game! Fans can play as Buzz, Woody or Jessie as they run, ride and fly through scenes inspired by the upcoming release of the Disney•Pixar animated film, Toy Story 3. Experience key moments, interact with new and returning characters, and visit locations seen in the film. The unique Toy Box mode allows players to unleash their imagination and creativity in a new open world and play with Andy’s toys their way.As Buzz, Woody or Jessie, players can choose what activities they want to do and the order they wish to do them. The more they use their imagination and create their own story, the more they get rewarded.
• Open world, non-linear gameplay
• Complete missions to earn rewards, including gold and new customizations
• Purchase new toys from the toy catalogue to change and introduce new ways to pla
• Customize and add new buildings, then change how they look with paint options, textures, accessories, landscaping and tons ofother fun modifications
• Personalize the look of the towns people by using a paintbrush to change their hairstyles, hats and outfits.
• Race through levels in various vehicles
• Change the rules by adding Deluxe Playsets into Toy Box mode, such as Sid’s Haunted House, that will add new themed characters,customizations, mounts and toys
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.