We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 15, 2010
Celebrate the joy of play in Toy Story 3: The Video Game! Fans can play as Buzz, Woody or Jessie as they run, ride and fly through scenes inspired by the upcoming release of the Disney•Pixar animated film, Toy Story 3. Experience key moments, interact with new and returning characters, and visit locations seen in the film. The unique Toy Box mode allows players to unleash their imagination and creativity in a new open world and play with Andy’s toys their way.As Buzz, Woody or Jessie, players can choose what activities they want to do and the order they wish to do them. The more they use their imagination and create their own story, the more they get rewarded.
• Open world, non-linear gameplay
• Complete missions to earn rewards, including gold and new customizations
• Purchase new toys from the toy catalogue to change and introduce new ways to pla
• Customize and add new buildings, then change how they look with paint options, textures, accessories, landscaping and tons ofother fun modifications
• Personalize the look of the towns people by using a paintbrush to change their hairstyles, hats and outfits.
• Race through levels in various vehicles
• Change the rules by adding Deluxe Playsets into Toy Box mode, such as Sid’s Haunted House, that will add new themed characters,customizations, mounts and toys
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.