Available Now Coming Nov 05, 2007
Build A Bear Workshop
Build-A-Bear, dress it up, play with it in lots of funny activities and mini games!
Get ready for the total Build-A-Bear experience on Nintendo DS™! Make your own
Build-A-Bear, dress it up, play with it in lots of funny activities and mini games! The Bear will be like a virtual extension of yourself and a personal companion you can love like a best friend. You must make sure you satisfy its daily needs as physical affection, fun, food, learning, social life and trendyness are all necessary elements for the Bear to be balanced and happy. A highly interactive and trans-generational game in the true Build-A-Bear spirit!
Create and customise your very own Bear in the Workshop-part of the game. Here you get to pick out the Bear you want, choose a motto, stuff it, insert its special heart and whisper a secret into its ear. Next you stitch it together, fluff it, name it, dress it and take it home to its special house that you get to colour for it. There are 8 different Bear characters you can customise: Dimples Teddy, Mocha Bunny, Pink Poodle, Playfull Puppy, Velvet Teddy, Friendly Frog, Marvelous Monkey, Sassy Kitty.
Build-A-Bear for Nintendo DS™ is a new, fun kind of relationship simulation game, which takes into account the Bear's evolution as much as the players' fun factor. The Build-A-Bear characters, graphical universe and lifestyles are respectfully adapted and enhanced by this new addition: the Virtual Bear, an extension of every Build-A-Bear fan around the world!
Choose between more than a 100 different clothing items and
Your Bear’s home is the interface itself and contains 6 different
areas each hosting 2 to 4 unique activities including food
preparation, dancing education, playing ground , tooth brushing,
shopping and dressing up for a full photo sessions!
Play 4 fun mini games – both single and multi player
Trade clothing, accessories and pictures with your friends using the
- Use the Nintendo DS™ microphone for whispering a wish and use the stylus for direct physical contact with your new beary best friend!
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?