We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 21, 2007
The simulation classic comes to the Nintendo DS, with all-new controls.
SimCity DS brings all the excitement of building and managing your own city into the palm of your hands.
• It’s Your City – Take charge of one of eight fictional cities or build your own, exactly the way you want. Varied townscapes, beautiful international landmarks and entertaining characters create a truly individual flavor for each location.
• Stay in Control –Enjoy city management made simple, with user-friendly designs and intuitive control. View your city in the top screen as it grows and develops, then get to work with the Nintendo DS stylus and Touch Screen.
• Help is at Hand –Even the most gifted Mayor needs a little guidance sometimes. Luckily your trusty Advisors are on hand to instruct and advise, as you learn the basics. No matter what events or problems unfold, you can count on them for tips and training throughout, all mixed with a little humor.
• Do it Your Way – Choose from two gameplay styles to customize your SimCity DS experience. Select objective based gameplay to tackle tricky challenges, or opt for more open-ended fun, enjoying the everyday ups and downs of being a city boss.
• Save Our City! – Jump to the rescue to protect your town from disaster. From blowing out fires with the microphone to fighting off monster attacks with the Nintendo DS stylus, it’s up to you to defend your citizens when calamity strikes. Can you be the hero of the hour?
• Only in SimCity DS – Exclusive features take the fun even further with ingenious gameplay innovations. Use DS wireless communications to swap letters with fellow Mayors and unlock international landmarks, and sign your latest decree with a flourish using the Nintendo DS stylus.
From the highly intuitive city-building experience of using the stylus on the touch screen like a drawing board to exciting mini-games occurring every few minutes, the game is perfectly suited for gameplay on-the-go.
For those players who are new to the franchise, the newly introduced advisor characters will guide them throughout the game, offering helpful tips on how to keep citizens happy or manage tax rates, while entertaining players along the way.
The game is also open-ended enough for the hardcore fans of the franchise to test their creativity, freely building unique cities with the stylus.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.