Available Now Coming Oct 18, 2005
Dig Dug Digging Strike
Twenty years later, the master digger returns to save the world!
The arcade classic returns with a dual screen twist and all new gameplay. Monsters are terrorizing the islands! Classic enemies Pooka and Fygar plus a host of new bosses are causing trouble and it's up to Dig Dug and his crew to sink the islands and drive these critters into the sea.
Players explore 3D environments to pinpoint fault lines that will trap the boss monsters, then dig on the bottom screen to connect fault lines until the islands break apart but timing is critical. Trapping the monsters behind fault lines on the upper screen requires skill and timing - players may trap themselves if they don't plan!
Dig ahead in single player or go head-to-head wirelessly with a friend, Dig Dug® Digging Strike offers everyone non-stop action on the go!
- VARIETY OF FUN STAGES. Clear 15 stages and over 80 areas. Sink the enemy bosses to advance to the next area.
- COOL WEAPONS. Stop enemies or guide them through the tunnels with unique weapons and items. Utilize the elements to your advantage but watch out! Rolling rocks, quicksand, and flowing lava don't distinguish friend or foe!
- ITEM COLLECTION. Find and acquire items such as Fossil Fragments to unlock levels and special items to help you clear the most challenging levels.
- ALL "NEW" MINI-GAMES. Play parodies of classic Namco Games with "Horivalou" and "Hori X" to help Dig Dug break apart the islands.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?