We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Taking the revolution to another level!
DanceDanceRevolution is sure to be the life of the party and get you into shape with outrageous multiplayer fun, huge smash hit soundtrack, entirely new modes and more!
• Work out to the beat using your DanceDanceRevolution Controller or now
introducing compatibility with the Wii Balance Board for
DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3
• Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
• Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape
• Exciting new costume customization of your DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3 dancer or use your Mii
• Inclusion of 60 tracks on disk, featuring major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
• “So What”/Pink
• “Pocketful of Sunshine”/Natasha Bedingfield
• “Viva La Vida”/Coldplay
• “La Camisa Negra”/Juanes
• “Daftpunk is Playing at My House”/LCD Soundsystem
• “Let’s Get It Started”/Black Eyed Peas
• Extensive new modes in DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode and Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
• With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DanceDanceRevolution with ease on your Wii.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.