We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 04, 2009
ATV Quad Kings immerses the player in the world of ATV motocross racing where aggressive driving and hard-hitting skills are needed to become the King of ATVs. Travel across the globe from the United States to Australia and race in nine breathtaking locations. Compete in incredible high-adrenaline races at each track… but that’s not all! Perform tricks and catch big air in freestyle events to increase your skill rating. There’s no where to hide! It’s fast and furious four-wheel racing on Wii!
• Four championship levels from Amateur to All Star gets everyone in the
• Four game modes: World Tour, Arcade, Time Trial, and Freestyle
• Many quad bikes and dune buggy vehicles to choose from, each with varying suspension, acceleration, speed, handling, and braking attributes
• Earn money from races to customize your vehicles in your virtual garage
• Race head-to-head in two player Arcade and Freestyle events
• Win the five World Tour trophies including the ultimate ATV Quad Kings Trophy to be #1
• Master the Freestyle stunt events to unlock tracks in the Arcade game mode
• Contend with different road surfaces such as soil, grass, and water—and watch out for the occasion rain shower to change the track conditions
• Play with your Wii Wheel for additional fun
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.