Available Now Coming May 06, 2008
Throw, Grab, and Blast Your Way Through the Ultimate Wii Game
BOOM BLOX™ is the must-have Wii™ game for Summer 2008. This action-puzzle game is the first game developed in collaboration between EA and director and producer, Steven Spielberg. This high-energy game features nearly four hundred levels, a variety of activities, a cast of over thirty wacky characters, and an easy-to-use in-game editor that allows players to express their creativity.
Fun for kids and the entire family, BOOM BLOX offers action-packed interactive activities that takes Wii play to a new level of creativity and fun with single player, co-op, and versus gameplay. Explore the visceral gameplay—perfectly suited for the Wii’s interactivity—that keeps you destroying your way through brain-twisting challenges. Interact with entertaining characters such as the Blox-laying chickens or the baseball throwing monkeys, who bring personality to the Tiki, Medieval, Frontier, and Haunted themed environments. Additionally, remix any level of the game in Create Mode using props, blocks, or characters that have been unlocked during the game. You can virtually build anything you can dream up. Plus, your designs can then be shared with friends or used to challenge others to solve your newly created puzzle via WiiConnect24™.
• Throw, grab, and blast - Use fun action gestures with the Wii remote to cause strategic destruction in levels like Tiki-Tower-Topple and Medieval Mayhem.
• Over 300 Brain-Busting Challenges
• Fast-paced Multiplayer Action - Play with or against your friends in co-op, versus, or 4-player games.
• Make It Your Own – Unlock characters, worlds, blocks, and props throughout the game and use to build whatever you can imagine in Create Mode. Remix any level and share what you create with friends via WiiConnect24.
• Over 30 Wacky Blox Characters - Tackle the action and interact with a cast of entertaining characters including Marion “Fluffy” McCluck, a chicken that lays Bomb Blox, and a Boots Beaverton who likes to make them explode.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 06, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Puzzles
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
- DeveloperEA Casual Entertainment Label
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?