Available Now Coming Nov 27, 2007
Family night fun for everyone! Inspired by the best-selling Cranium board game series and now on the Wii.
Cranium Kabookii, inspired by the best-selling Cranium board game series! You can now play your favorite board game on your favorite gaming system, so gather up to 4 teams for some family-night fun with something for everyone.
Gather up to 4 teams and challenge each other in 15 puzzle games, within the 4 categories as used in the board game (Creative Cat, Data Head, Word Worm and Star Performer). In addition to using the Wii Remote, you will decipher clues on the TV screen with your Red Decoder Glasses, so that you don’t reveal the answers to other players in the room!
- Inspired by the original Cranium board game: Players will move through a track of puzzle categories featuring the same four characters as the board game: Creative Cat: CREATE works of art and imagination Data Head: Crack codes and remix phrases Word Worm: DISCOVER fascinating new things Star Performer: PERFORM hilarious feats
- For the whole gang: Unlimited players! Up to 4 teams, each with 2 or more players, can compete against each other. Appeals to every type of intelligence, so bring family and friends of all ages together for an engaging and hilariously entertaining game. With so many activities to choose from, aspiring artists, trivia masters, actors and wordsmiths of all ages have plenty of opportunities to shine.
- Free decoder mask: read secret clues on the TV.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?