Available Now Coming Oct 07, 2008
NBA LIVE 09 All-Play
Step onto the court and into the fun with more action more often!
NBA LIVE 09 is back. It rewrites the book on authenticity and connectivity - but is still accessible enough for new users. Dynamic DNA emulates - with absolute precision - an NBA player in every sense of the word. NBA LIVE 365 takes the statistical data of Dynamic DNA and brings it to life. Just like the real NBA game, players get injured, free agents sign late, great players go cold and no-names break through.
- Unique Wii Experience - Enjoying basketball action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures that get you into the action with a variety of ways to play that offers something for everyone.
- All-Play Controls - A simplified control system enables novice players to focus on fun. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the game controls player movement.
- Point and Pass - Challenge yourself using a precision passing system with Point and Pass.
- FIBA Expanded - With 24 national teams to choose from, you can compete against any NBA or WNBA team using authentic FIBA rosters and teams.
- 21 - All-new to All-Play, but a fan favorite on the court. A great way to practice shooting and free-throws to challenge yourself and show your opponent what you can do.
- That Girl’s Got Game - These women can do it all – dunk, shoot 3’s and block shots. Suit up from your choice of 22 WNBA players featured in game, including stars such as Candace Parker, Sue Bird or Lisa Leslie and take on your favorite NBA or FIBA team.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?