We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2010
Built-in Heart Rate Monitor, Wireless Motion Tracking
EA SPORTS Active 2 with Total Body Tracking will feature an innovative wireless control system powered by motion sensors in leg and arm straps that provide complete freedom of motion. Additionally, it will feature a heart rate monitor that provides constant on-screen monitoring, allowing users to capture intensity and optimize performance over time. Users will be able to track and share their workout data online through automatic uploading from their online connected console to their personalized EA SPORTS Active profile. EA SPORTS Active 2 with Total Body Tracking will make working out simple, fun and effective wherever you are.
• Built-in Heart Rate Monitor – Track your heart rate on screen in
real-time with the innovative EA SPORTS Active heart rate monitor to
capture intensity and optimize performance over time. The heart rate
monitor sits comfortably on your left forearm and does not require a
• Wireless Motion Tracking – The EA SPORTS Active 2 Total Body Tracking wireless system uses motion sensors in leg and arm straps along with the Wii remote to register movement and provide complete freedom of motion.
• Take Your Workout Online – Track your progress on the web via the EA SPORTS Active online global community. EA SPORTS Active 2 tracks your fitness data online via automatic uploads to your online profile and allows you to share your data and connect with other users through workout groups - all while reaching your own personal fitness goals.
• 70+ Exercises and Activities – Create unlimited customizable workouts with over 70 exercises and activities to choose from, including foundational exercises like squats, lunges, and bicep curls and fun fitness activities such as mountain biking, basketball, and boxing.
• Enroll in the 9-Week Program – Designed by certified personal trainers, the EA SPORTS Active 2 9-week program provides total body conditioning using progressive exercise. It provides a fitness roadmap to help keep users motivated and on track of their fitness goals. Additional mini-programs will also be available to add on, keeping workouts fresh and inspiring.
• Built-in Personal Trainer – Your personal trainer will be there by your side every step of the way to guide you, motivate you, and create the most effective custom workouts based on your needs.
• Wii Balance Board Compatible – Add new challenges to your routines with the Wii Balance Board. (Balance Board not included)
EA SPORTS Active 2 with Total Body Tracking is the ultimate in interactive fitness with innovative peripherals and biometric monitoring that delivers real fitness results.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.